Learn with us on Blogspot
Like us on Facebook
Tweet with us on Twitter
LIL' SCHOLARS UNIVERSITY - EL DORADO HILLS / FOLSOM
LIL' SCHOLARS UNIVERSITY
PRESCHOOL / EL DORADO HILLS / FOLSOM
We are currently enrolling for our 2012 -2013 School Year! Space is limited. Contact Us today for availaility!
Back to School Specials: Half Off Registration for New Students Only / Refer a Friend~Receive $100 Off of One Month's Tuition (Mention our website to redeem our specials)
Join us on BlogSpot, Twitter and Facebook as we stay active within our community daily! (Just click on the links at the top of this page)
LIL' SCHOLARS UNIVERSITY (LSU) is a Preschool and Enrichment Program located in El Dorado Hills, CA.? Our main goal for each one of our Lil' Scholars is that they may grow with a true love for learning and the confidence that they need to succeed. To read more, click here. About Us
We have created as an interactive curriculum where we inspire lifetime learning on our new Blog Spot! We are excited to share our daily learning experiences with you; helping to create a world of inspired learners!??See what we are learning today by clicking on this link. BlogSpot?
Lil' Scholars is a unique program that has continued to grow on itself over the years. We started out 6 years ago with a small classroom and a basic preschool curriculum. Today, we offer multiple classes with high-quality and well-rounded curriculums; reaching every learners fullest potential!
PRESCHOOL SCHOLARS is a 2-day/week preschool age program designed appropriately for our 2.5-3.5 Year Old Scholars.
PRE-K SCHOLARS is a 3-5 day/week Pre-Kindergarten program designed especially for our 4-6 Year Old Scholars.
LIL' SCHOLARS UNIVERSITY (LSU) offers a variety of enrichment courses to suit every child's likes, interests, or needs. We offer Multi-Cultural Enrichment, Pre-K Scholars Reading Program and Monthly Classes Including: Cooking, Art and Physical Exercise. Our enrichment is geared towards the ages of 4-7 Year Olds. Please contact us for class availability.
OUR TEACHING TEAM
MS KRISTIN graduated from San Jose State University with her BA in Child Development and CA State Credential. She has a true passion for teaching and is excited to watch Lil' Scholars grow as they celebrate their 5th Birthday in 2011!
MS JENNY graduated with a BA in Education and Credential from Sacramento State University. She is so sweet and has a big heart for children. Ms Jenny feels
blessed to have crossed paths with Kristin and become a part of the Lil' Scholars Family.
OUR CURRICULUM is created by Lil' Scholars based on our many years of experience and education. Our thematic program is designed especially with each unique learning style in mind. As our thematic units are covered through a variety of skills and topics, our classrooms evolve into our learning wonderland!
OUR MISSION is to inspire lifetime learning and enrich children's lives through our quality educational program.
OUR PHILOSOPHY is based around hands-on learning. With our stimulating curriculum and nurturing environment, children are encouraged to explore and learn through their own work and play. At Lil' Scholars we promote independence through daily jobs and responsibilities, as we believe this is the best way to develop self-esteem.
OUR LATEST NEWS
- SECURE LIVE VIDEO ~ You can log in from home or work to watch your Lil' Scholar live in action through our Secure Live Video Cam.
- SCHOOL CALENDAR ~ is available through Google where you can log in to see our holiday schedule(s), field-trips, special visitors, parties, and more.
- CURRENT CHILD DEVELOPMENT NEWS & EVENTS ~ Sign up today to join us for our next seminar. Call for topics and available space.
- PARENT DATE NIGHTS ~ Bring your children in on a Friday evening for a night of fun with pizza, games and a movie while you head out for a date or just some alone time. Space is limited. Please call for dates and availability.
- ADVICE AS EXPERTS ~ Our families can now benefit from our available advice as experts in Education and Child Development.
- GOING GREEN ~ We are currently in the process of using today's technology to help enhance our learning as we implement going green for our 2011-12 School Year!
- A Nurturing and Safe Home-style Environment
- Low Teacher/Child Ratios
- Current CPR and First Aid Certified Teachers
- Fair / Consistent Discipline
- Potty Training Assistance
- Consistant Observation Asessments
- Organized Program Including: Welcome, Circle, Centers, Snack, Writing, Outside, Story, Small Group, Closing
- Learning Areas Including: Arts and Crafts, Dramatic Play, Block Play, Manipulative Play, Reading, Math / Science, Puzzles, Music / Movement, Outdoor Play Structure / Clubhouse / Garden, Sensory Tables
CHILD ENRICHMENT CLASSES
Lil' Scholars University (LSU) offers a variety of enrichment courses to suit every child's likes, interests, or needs. We offer: A 22 week Pre-K Scholars Reading Program and Monthly Classes Including Cooking, Art and and Physical Exercise. Our enrichment is geared towards the ages of 4 to 7 year olds. Please contact us for availability.
Lil Scholars Flash Website
We are currently enrolling for our Fall 2011-12 School Year! Contact us for availaility!
We look forward to speaking with you!
Lil Scholars University
Preschool Video from 2011 / 2011